Most courses are classified by ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System). Please contact your international office and your academic advisor to determine the credits you will receive for your exchange.



Further information for incoming students can be found in the  Incoming Student Manual.


Please also consult the Hessen Outbound Student Guide, published by the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh: