Student accomodation is available in student residences run by the Association of Student Affairs 'Studentenwerk' (180-220/month). An accomodation request form for the 'Studentenwerk' is included in the host institution application package sent to you by the Hessen university. You must reserve a room in advance by the deadline specified by your host university.


Further information for incoming students can be found in the  Incoming Student Manual.


Please also consult the Hessen Outbound Student Guide, published by the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh: 



Apply now to join the Hessen: International Summer Universities (ISUs) in Kassel, Fulda, Marburg, Frankfurt, Giessen or Darmstadt! All courses are conducted... more...


Testimonials of returned students - What will your story be?

Students from Wisconsin Universities who have participated in short-term or semester study abroad programs in Hessen share their experiences.   Summer 2017: ISU Kassel... more...